Top 10 Android Apps You Must Have
Here is the list of apps you would like to have on your phone, especially if you own an Android device…
1. Google Pay
It is an application where you can make Android mobile payments depending on your device type. Google Pay is always one of the best apps for android, it allows you to add any type of card from the given list of banks. It keeps all personal bank information safe as the original card number is never shared. Actually a virtual card number is used to keep the card details safe.
Key Features of Google Pay:
- You can transfer money whenever you want.
- You can send and receive money with voice commands.
- You can make your bill payments from electricity to natural gas, from property tax to water bill.
- You can pay by QR code, bank information, UPI name or mobile phone number and use multiple payment options.
- Google Pay gives you rewards for every payment you make.
Again, one of the best apps for Android, Zomato helps you discover restaurants near you or order food online. You can examine all the details of restaurants, from photos to menus to user comments, and you can decide accordingly. Zomato will continue to assist you with its address. Zomato’s map feature guides you to the restaurant’s address. This android app has many unique features that cater to the customer’s needs, from table reservation to takeaway to ordering. In addition, Zomato users enjoy many discounts at restaurants.
Zomato Key Features:
- Among restaurants, cafes, pubs, you can change the name, location, cuisine, etc. It offers an easy search advantage.
- It has a feature to list trending restaurants and places that make the best burgers.
- Zomato user can connect with other friends through the app, you can see where, when and with whom they are.
- You can book yourself a table in any restaurant.
- Zomato Gold: Also offers discounts and offers for private members.
3. Google Find My Device
Google’s Find My Device is the best free android app to use in case your device is stolen or lost. It is extremely simple to use and will help you locate your device and reset its PIN or password if it is lost. The best feature of the application is that you can delete your data with remote access.
Google Find My Device Key Features:
- In order to reach your lost device as soon as possible, you will learn its location.
- You can reach your lost phone without the need for a laptop, desktop computer and another android device.
- You can control all your phones that you log in with the same account.
- You can remotely wipe your phone’s data.
- You can lock the lost phone or have it play some music to watch.
4. Kaspersky Mobile Antivirus
Kaspersky Mobile Antivirus is one of the best apps for android security that you must have on your device. It protects you from malware threats thanks to its excellent virus detection software. It can easily search browser history, microSD card and also internal storage.
Kaspersky Key Features:
- Virus cleaner and automatic malware blocking available;
- You can scan for on-demand viruses, spyware, ransomware, and trojans in real-time.
- It has the feature of deleting personal information from your device by protecting it against thieves.
- You can add secret code to your private photos and messages.
- It keeps your financial information safe in online shopping and banking transactions.
Spotify is one of the best music apps for Android that you shouldn’t miss. It helps you access world music. You can listen to all your music favorites, and albums and also create your own playlists.
Highlights of Spotify:
- Listen in higher quality, both streaming and downloading music;
- Undelete a playlist you deleted;
- Find melodies to your songs that are similar to the music made by your artists;
- Keep some of your songs private;
Creating new connections just got easier than ever before with your Android device. The Bumble android app has simplified the safer dating process and provided the opportunity to meet the right people around. This android application allows users to browse through potential contacts from around the world.
Key Features of Bumble:
- Women control the conversation.
- Conversations expire in 24 hours if no action is taken in a conversation window.
- Extra verification features remove the chance of anyone else using it by uploading a picture while you are doing a certain move.
All android users have one place they can trust to manage all their income and expenses. The Wallet app is a money manager. It is by far one of the best apps for android when it comes to managing your finances. It brings together bank accounts, credit cards, bills and investments and helps you balance your income and expenses. You control your spending and savings.
Key Features of Wallet:
- You can manage your bank accounts, credit/debit cards, details under a single application.
- It automatically suggests budget amounts based on your spending history;
- It helps you create short- or long-term savings goals, such as an emergency fund or debt reduction.
- You can set reminders to pay your bills.
- You can get customizable reports that include income, expenditure, liabilities, assets and net worth.